SilverSmart™ Technology Services
SilverSmartTM is all about seniors utilizing technology to remain independent, safe, healthy, connected and active.
The technology products, devices and systems displayed in the Technology Center at Passavant Community target common concerns associated with the aging process and offer solutions, providing peace of mind to loved ones and caregivers.
Upon visiting the center, the specific needs of the senior are reviewed, as well as their current comfort level with technology. Visitors can interact with different devices to be sure they are comfortable.
While items are not sold directly, purchasing information is provided.
Some SilverSmartTM Technology items include:
- amplified phones, large-button phones, closed captioned phones for better communication
- personal sound amplifiers, voice amplifiers to improve socialization
- fire prevention systems, digital door views and signalers for safety
- magnifiers and automatated devices to assist with hobbies
- monitors, sensors, telecommunication devices for medical assistance
Community members, residents and their families are welcome to make an appointment at the SilverSmartTM Technology Center for a consultation.